Friday, October 05, 2007

TGIF

A man and a woman were dating. She, being of a religious nature, had heldback the worldly pleasure that he wanted from her so badly.In fact, he had never even seen her naked.

One day, as they slowly drove down the freeway, she remarked about hisslow-driving habits. "I can't stand it anymore," she told him. "Let's play agame. For every 5 miles per hour over the speed limit [60 MPH] you drive,I'll remove one piece of clothing.

He enthusiastically agreed and sped up the car.

* He reached the 65 MPH mark, so she took off her blouse.

* At 70 off came the pants.*

At 75 it was her bra...and*

At 80 her panties. Now seeing her naked for the first time...and traveling faster than he everhad before...he became very excited and lost control of the car. He veeredoff the road, went over an embankment and hit a tree!

His girlfriend was not hurt, but he was trapped. She tried to pull him fr eebut alas he was stuck. "Go to the road and get help," he said.

"I don't have anything to cover myself with!" she replied.

The man feltaround, but could only reach one of his shoes. "You'll have to put this between your legs to cover it up," he told her.

So she did as he said and went up to the road for help. Along came a truckdriver. Seeing a naked, crying woman along the road, he pulled over to hearher story.

"My boyfriend! My boyfriend!" she sobs, "He's stuck and I can't pull himout!"

The truck driver looking down at the shoe between her legs replies, "Ma'am,if he's in that far, I'm afraid he's a goner!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

விழுந்து விழுந்து சிரிக்கிறேன். !!!

8:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed heartily, but simultaneously I wondered about the same person displaying or exhibiting interest in diagonally opposite things. Oh ! you could write on Anjanye Alinganam and at the same time write this one also !
ha ha ha !!!!
anyway vividity is the essence of life. I was compelled to come to your blog as you said in VAIDHEEKASRI that your "vayathu polappu" was kanini. Your transparency is what I would like to appreciate. God bless you.
parithimalan.
Chennai.
http://menakasury.blogspot.com

7:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home